Nepal Cricket Team Announces Squad For Tri-Nation Series

 Nepal Cricket Team Announces Squad For Tri-Nation Series


Photo: Cricket Association Of Nepal


On Monday Nepal Cricket Board Announces Squad For Tri Nation Series Which is a part of warm up series before T20 World Cup Qualifier which is going to be start from October 18 in Kathmandu.


In the First Match Of Tri-Series Nepal will Face against UAE at Mulpani Cricket Ground.

On Monday when Cricket Association Of Nepal announces its squad Lalit rajbanshi gets a chance to comeback after injury. Also Surya Tamang and Lokesh Bam Comeback in the squad.


While Nepal Cricket Star Sandeep Lamichhane won't be the part of Tri Series. He announced in the social media that he is not fit to play the Tri series 


"I have made the important decision to remove my name from the Tri-Nation Series tournament. I've been going through some tough and trying times in my life, and I've realized that I need to take care of myself and spend time with my family. I would like to thank everyone for their well wishes and blessings that I have already received. I appreciate you all. Until our next meeting," Lamichhane wrote.


    Nepal squad For Tri-Series

  • Rohit Paudel (c),
  • Kushal Bhurtel,
  • Aasif Sheikh, 
  • Sundeep Jora, 
  • Binod Bhandari,  
  • Bibek Yadav, 
  • Lokesh Bam, 
  • Karan KC, 
  • Gulshan Jha,
  • Sompal Kami, 
  • Pratish GC, 
  • Kushal Malla,  
  • Surya Tamang, 
  • Lalit Rajbanshi, 
  • Shyam Dhakal, 
  • Abinash Bohara, 
  • Sagar Dhakal, 
  • Dipendra Singh Airee, 

First Match of the series will be play against UAE. Following with Hong Kong.

Its a part of warm up match before T20 Word Cup 2024 Qualifier . From this Qualifier Two Teams will will Play 2024 T20 World Cup which is hosted by West Indies and USA. T20 World Cup Asia Region Qualifier will start from October 30 in kathmandu.



Post a Comment

0 Comments